Updated through on-line information from James R. Stettner. -- The January 1, 1911 issue of The Diapason lists this as being one of the "large rebuilding contracts in 1910" of Rochester organ builder C.M. Topliff. But as with the 1910 Felgemaker at Immaculate Conception...it seems more likely that he was the installation agent.
Building (and presumably organ) destroyed by fire after 1974.