Organ removed to storage.
Updated through online information from Lawrence Lee.
Updated through online information from Edward Copeland. -- This organ has 2 consoles, one 5 manual drawknob, with 157 speaking stops controlling 123 ranks, and one 4 manual horseshoe console with 256 stops sharing 23 of the concert organs ranks, but also the *' Kinura which only played from the horseshoe console. Pistons were also provided to cancel the swell shades on the "other" console; thus if someone left them open on the horse shoe you could cancel them from the concert console, or vice versa. Originally the 2 consoles were mounted on lifts in the center of the orchestra pit, but during a 1965 remodeling of the building they were relocated to the sides (5 manual under the great on the left side, and the 4 was put under the swell on the right. The consoles were then mounted on slides, like Radio City Music Hall.
Updated through online information from Richard C Greene. -- This organ is actually two organs, a V/122 concert organ and a IV/24 unit theatre organ. Addition of two mixture stops by M.P. Möller in 1957. When the auditorium was demolished in 1987, plans called for the instrument to be reinstalled in the new convention center. However, the project failed due to financial problems and was never finished. The organ remains in situ in its chambers at the Minneapolis Convention Center. The organ was dedicated by Lynnwood Farnam and Eddy Dunsteader
Updated through information from Scot Huntington: "The organ was removed to storage some years ago, and the money for restoration disappeared. At present, the organ's future is dark, with no current plans for its reinstallation."
Two consoles: 5m drawknob (classic) and 4m horseshoe (theatre). Repaired by Moller c. 1957. Removed 1989 for renovation and reinstallation in new building.