Updated through information adapted from E. M. Skinner/Aeolian-Skinner Opus List, by Sand Lawn and Allen Kinzey (Organ Historical Society, 1997), and included here through the kind permission of Sand Lawn:
New console, reworking and addition of fourteen ranks to 1910 three manual Hutchings-Votey; installed in 1949; much rebuilt by M.P. Möller and Andover.
The original builder was Hutchings-Votey (1910).
Aeolian-Skinner retained 20 ranks of pipes and added 14 in 1948, with renovations and a new console. In the late 1950's, new supply house windchests were installed in the Swell and Great divisions by Andover Organ Company due to water damage. Aeolian-Skinner installed the Great mixture at a later date. The pipework is in chambers on both sides of the chapel.