Updated through online information from Jeff Scofield. -- Originally installed Hutchinson Memorial Presbyterian Church as Aeolian-Skinner Op. 1039 in 1942; church merged with First Presbyterian 1969 and became St. John Presbyterian Church.
The original builder was Hook & Hastings (1883, Opus1126).
Status Note: There 1999
Rebuilt of 1883 Hook & Hastings, which was rebuilt in 1942 by Aeolian Skinner. Congregation was previously 2nd Presbyterian, then Hutchinson Memorial Presbyterian.