Updated through online information from James R. Stettner. -- The January 1, 1911 issue of The Diapason states that this was a rebuilding of the existing organ by C.M. Topliff of Rochester. Seems like this is errant, and perhaps he was the installation agent. Organ to have been used for the first time on Christmas Day. Console was detached and reversed. The article lists the number of speaking stops as 21.
Rebuilt and electrified by Tellers. [Church was on S. Plymouth Ave. - move or street name change?]