Pipe Organ Database

a project of the organ historical society

M. P. Möller (Opus 8584, 1954)

Location:

Concordia Lutheran Church
7291 Sarah Street
St. Louis (Maplewood), MO 63143 US
Organ ID: 9611

Update This Entry

Status and Condition:

  • This instrument's location type is: Lutheran Churches
  • The organ is unaltered from its original state.
  • The organ's condition is unknown.
We received the most recent update for this instrument's status from Jim Stettner on September 26, 2021.

Technical Details:

  • Chests: Electro-pneumatic (EP)
  • 19 ranks. 4 divisions. 3 manuals. 16 stops. 30 registers.
All:
  • Chest Type(s): Electro-pneumatic (EP) chests
We received the most recent update for this division from Database Manager on May 13, 2018.
Main:
  • Manuals: 3
  • Divisions: 4
  • Stops: 16
  • Registers: 30
  • Manual Compass: 61
  • Pedal Compass: 32
  • Key Action: Electrical connection from key to chest.
  • Stop Action: Electric connection between stop control and chest.
  • Console Style: Traditional style with roll top.
  • Stop Controls: Drawknobs in vertical rows on angled jambs.
  • Combination Action: Adjustable combination pistons.
  • Swell Control Type: Balanced swell shoes/pedals, AGO standard placement.
  • Pedalboard Type: Concave radiating pedalboard meeting AGO Standards.
  • Has Crescendo Pedal
  • Has Tutti Reversible Thumb Pistons
  • Has Tutti Reversible Toe Pistons
  • Has Combination Action Thumb Pistons
  • Has Coupler Reversible Thumb Pistons
  • Has Coupler Reversible Toe Pistons
We received the most recent update for this console from Database Manager on May 13, 2018.
Database Manager on March 16, 2009:

Updated through on-line information from Jeff Scofield.

We received the most recent update for this note from Database Manager on April 09, 2020.

Database Manager on October 30, 2004:

Status Note: There 2003.

We received the most recent update for this note from Database Manager on April 09, 2020.

Database Manager on October 30, 2004:

In 1891 the Concordia Lutheran Church held services in a Masonic Lodge at Forest and Bruno. They erected a building in 1897 at 7277 Southwest Ave. Moved to 2201 Forest Ave. by 1905 and 7247 Old Machester Rd. by 1915. Present location acquired in 1953 at 7291 Sarah (at Marshall) in Maplewood. [1953]

We received the most recent update for this note from Database Manager on April 09, 2020.
Source not recorded: Open In New Tab Stoplist copied from the factory specifications
We received the most recent update for this stoplist from Database Manager on April 09, 2020.

Instrument Images:

The database contains no images for this instrument. If you have some, please share them using the update entry button on this page.

This instrument has been viewed 134 times.