The original builder was Wm. Johnson & Son (1874, Opus 424).
Status Note: There 2002
Renovated by Andover c. 1969 and revoiced as a Baroque instrument. Restored in 2003 by S. L. Huntington Co. reversing previous alterations, including restoring the original pitch, wind pressure and voicing; restored the wind system; and returned the pedal to mechanical action with a new chest and action.