who, . . . gave the organ, (valued at three hundred dollars) which he had before procured for the use of the church, towards the purchase of a new organ. Replaced an older organ that had been repaired by Erben c. 1840. This organ moved into temporary bldg in 1845. Old bldg., [on Thompson.] was transferred to Emmanual Free Episcopal [without the organ]. Organ moved to a bldg. on University Place for 2 years. New bldg in 1847.