The KATE FRIERSON MEMORIAL ORGAN in the sanctuary of the 
First Presbyterian Church was built by Robert Sipe, and 
inaugurated in 1977. Approximately 30% of the pipes in 
this organ came from the E.M. Skinner organ that was in
use in the sanctuary from 1922-1975.

    GREAT ORGAN	            POSITIV ORGAN
16’Bourdon	         8’ Flute Ouverte
8’ Principal	         8’ Holzgedackt  
8’ Gedackt  	         4’ Principal
4’ Octave	         4’ Spillflote
2’ Super Octave    	 2’ Octave
II Sesquialtera     1 1/3' Larigot 
IV Mixtur	        IV  Scharf
III Cymbal	         8’ Cromorne 
8’ Trompete	        16’ Trompette-en-Chamade
4’ Klarine 	         8’ Trompette-en-Chamade
   Tremulant	            Tremulant

SWELL ORGAN	            PEDAL ORGAN
8’ Rohrflote     	32’ Untersatz
8’ Gemshorn 	        16’ Principal   
8’ Gemshorn Celeste 	16’ Subbass
4’ Principal 	         8’ Octave  
4’ Nachthorn	         4’ Choral Bass
2 2/3 Nazard	        IV  Mixtur
2’ Waldflote 	        32’ Kontra Fagott
1 3/5  Tierce	        16’ Posaune   
IV Plein Jeu	         8’ Trompete
16’ Basson	
8’ Hautbois 	            Gt, Pos, Sw to Pedal   
8’ Vox Humana	            Pos, Sw to Great
8’ Trompette-en-chamade	    Sw to Positiv
Tremulant 	            Electric stop action (16 levels)
Zimbelstern	




 [Received from T. Bradford Willis 2015-08-06.]
View Full Instrument Details