Something not quite correct?Suggest an Edit
Something missing?Add Image
Something missing?Add StoplistorSuggest an Edit
Something missing or not quite correct?Add ConsoleorSuggest an Edit
The original builder was Jardine (1887).
Status Note: There 1996.
Obtained in 1991 from St. John's R. C. Convent, Middletown, CT via OCH. Cleaned and refurbished by parishioners under direction of John Farmer. Chestnut case with black walnut trim. Black walnut jambs, ebony knobs with ivory script faces. 25 pipes of Gt. 8' Open Diapason in facade, originally polychromatic stencilling, now painted gold.. [2 organs for this church?]
Related Instrument Entries: George Jardine & Son (1887) , John Allen Farmer (2001)
Something missing or not quite correct?Add NoteorAdd WebpageorAdd Cross ReferenceorSuggest an Edit