Something not quite correct?Suggest an Edit
Something missing or not quite correct?Add ImageorSuggest an Edit
Something missing or not quite correct?Add Stoplist
Something missing or not quite correct?Add ConsoleorSuggest an Edit
Originally installed in 1926 at St. Thomas Chapel; it was replaced in 1962 by a Noack and moved at some point to the Church of the Crucifixion by Steven Empson; tonal changes were made by Randolph Gilberti and David Schmauch.
Replaced in 1962 by Noack 2/16 Op. 9 and moved to the Church of Crucifixion, Harlem, by Randy Gilberti; console from 1077 (Chapel, St. George's Episcopal Church, NYC) now plays 598.
Related Instrument Entries: Skinner Organ Co. (Opus 598-A, 1927) , Skinner Organ Co. (Opus 598, 1926) , Aeolian-Skinner Organ Co. (Opus 1077, 1945)
Something missing or not quite correct?Add NoteorAdd WebpageorAdd Cross ReferenceorSuggest an Edit