Something not quite correct?Suggest an Edit
Something missing or not quite correct?Add ImageorSuggest an Edit
Something missing?Add Stoplist
Something missing?Add Console
From the church website - History: Pipe Organ: "By January of 1928 C.F. Legge Organ Co. was engaged to rebuild the organ, introducing magnets and electrical contacts to transfer the key action to the valves under the pipes. This allowed the console to be moved forward to the front of the choir loft. On Sunday, September 2, 1928, the dedication service for the re-built organ was held."
This entry represents the electrification of an existing instrument. Identified through online information from Andrew Henderson [August 15, 2026]: As reported in The Conservator (Brampton), February 23, 1928.
Related Instrument Entries: Keates-Geissler Pipe Organs Ltd (1989) , Edward Lye & Sons (1905)
Something missing or not quite correct?Add NoteorAdd WebpageorAdd Cross ReferenceorSuggest an Edit