Updated through online information from J.T. Ellenberger. -- The façade pipes for this organ (which were built by a supply house in Philadelphia), and a few stray parts, are still on the church property. The bench for this organ is in the chapel and used as a credence table. The instrument was replaced by a Wurlitzer in 1926. There are several picutres of the sanctuary with the organ visible. From the number of drawknobs visible on the console, it must have been a decent-sized instrument.
Cost $3000. Church and organ dedicated Aug 17 and 18, 1872.