Updated through online information from David Lewis.
Updated through on-line information from James R. Stettner.
Updated through on-line information from David Lewis. -- Awarded OHS Historic Citation #350
Status Note: There 1997
From Trinity German Methodist which merged with Hundley Methodist in 1952 to become Ashland Methodist. at 3rd & Robidoux. Congregation moved to new bldg. 1954. Old bldg. sold to Holsey Chapel A. M. E. 1954, which was razed c. 1973. Organ purchased by Ashland Methodist c. 1973. Restored by Charles McManis, substituting 8' oboe for Sw. 16' Bourdon. Compass 61/27.