Updated through on-line information from Christopher Dalton. -- Building originally housed St. Andrew's Presbyterian Church who purchased the organ for $10,000. It originally had a water motor air pump system with belts driving 2 bellows in the ceiling. Great Trumpet 8 stop prepared for at pipe chest but never supplied, Organ was vandalized in the 1960s and was silent until 1996 when Grant Smalley of Victoria, B.C. reconnected action, cleaned instrument, and was able to partly restore the organ. At present it is in barely playable condition with some keys not working again.
Church exterior: Photograph from an archival source: Vintage postcard, submitted by Jim Stettner. Taken approx. ca. 1910
Chancel with choir and organ behind: Photograph from an archival source: Russell Photo Studio. In the private collection of M. D. Murman. Appears on: Vancouver As It Was: A Photo-Historical Journey , submitted by Jim Stettner. Taken approx. ca. 1920
Organ case at the front of the sanctuary [edited]: Photograph from an archival source: Church Facebook page, submitted by Jim Stettner. Taken on 2017-12-28