Updated through online information from Chuck Effler. -- Information obtained by inspection of the console. This instrument was installed in 1952 in Chicago, Illinois and moved to Hammond and rebuilt by T.R. Rench & Co. in 1988.We received the most recent update for this note from Database Manager on April 09, 2020.
Identified from the Reuter Opus List, provided by Chris Leaver, Reuter Organ Co., November, 2005.We received the most recent update for this note from Database Manager on April 09, 2020.
Great/Choir Pipe Chamber and Exposed Pedal 16' Bourdon: Photograph by Chuck Effler. Taken on 2014-06-06