West Nashville Presbyterian
51st Avenue North and Kentucky
Nashville, TN US
Organ ID: 21485
From the church website. -- "The original church was organized in 1893 after a tent revival, with its first church building built in June, 1895. In April, 1900, a new building in the Nashville Nations was constructed on the corner of 51st Avenue North and Kentucky. In 1927, a new building was erected on the front part of the lot facing 51st Avenue. [this is the edifice into which the Hinners as installed. ed.]. In 1976, construction began on our current property at 6849 Old Charlotte Pike."
This entry represents the installation of a new organ, based upon the Hinner opus list.