Updated through online information from Evan Brickner.
Updated through online information from T. Daniel Hancock.
Updated through on-line information from Hal Garrison. -- Restoration was complete in 2007 by Taylor and Boody.
Installed by Philip Bachman. First played 22 May 1798. Later moved to another building. Placed in storage in attic of Moravian Home Church. Restored in 1964 by McManis Organ Co. [Is this the organ for which the OHS Historic Organs Citation approved, but not presented as of 1987?]. Much of the missing pipework has now  been found, and the organ wil be re-restored.