Holy Trinity Catholic Church
Washington, DC US
Sanctuary; rear gallery
Organ ID: 23108
The Erben was free-standing and encased in the rear gallery.
Identified through information adapted from E. M. Skinner/Aeolian-Skinner Opus List, by Sand Lawn and Allen Kinzey (Organ Historical Society, 1997), and included here through the kind permission of Sand Lawn:
Pipework incorporated into E. M. Skinner Opus 531 (1925), relocated here and altered by Lewis & Hitchcock.