Updated by Robert J Straub, who maintains the organ.
Since installation at the museum, a player piano mechanism has been added and modified for automatic play, controlled from the organ console. Sixty-one of its outputs are wired into the Solo keyboard. At one time, sixty-one notes of a full player piano were also connected to the Accompaniment keyboard, with their own stop. The piano eventually wore out and was removed, but the wiring is still in place.
Updated through online information from Jesse Zylstra. -- The organ can be visited during museum hours and demonstrated by a lobby host on request. The organ is also playable by appointment (visit the museum website for contact information). The organ pipes, toys, reservoirs, part of the stack switch and relay can be seen through glass windows. The following ranks are not the from the original installation: Tibia Kinura (replaced due to damage) Tuba (replaced due to damage) Vox (replaced due to damage) and percussion: Harp, cymbals, and piano. The organ still uses the original action.
Identified through online information from James R. Stettner. -- Removal, restoration, and reinstallation of the 1919, Style 185 Wurlitzer from the Liberty Theatre in Wenatchee. Installed with its 1931 additions. The museum was formerly known as the North Central Washington Museum.