Identified through on-line information from James R. Stettner. -- This was a major rebuild and tonal renovation of the church's existing 1889 Geo. S. Hutchings, Opus 196. According to the 1966 OHS Handbook, the origin pipe fence facade was altered to overhang the keydesk, and now contains the treble of the Pedal Principal unit. While much of the original action, chests, and console remain - the retained pipework was completely revoiced. The Great no longer has an 8' Diapason voice - being based upon an 8' Rohrfloete. The Pedal action was electrified.