Updated through online information from Jonathan Ortloff.
Identified through online information from Jonathan Ortloff. -- The organ was originally installed in 1928 in the RKO Palace Theatre at 71 North Clinton Avenue. The theatre was razed in 1965, and RTOS was formed to rescue the organ and find a new home for it. The Wurlitzer then replaced Skinner Opus 711 in the then-Masonic Temple. The Skinner was moved to the Episcopal Church of the Ascension on Lake Avenue. The organ was originally installed with 21 ranks. RTOS added a second Wurlitzer Vox Humana to the Solo chamber, and a Moller English Post Horn. The Saxophone (brass), which was stolen before the organ was removed from the Palace, was replaced with a Bizik brass Saxophone in 2001.