The church had been identified previously in these entries as "St. Mary's R.C. Church". There is nor was there a Roman Catholic church in Ardmore with that name. The location is in fact St. Mary's Episcopal Church.
Identified through information adapted from E. M. Skinner/Aeolian-Skinner Opus List, by Sand Lawn and Allen Kinzey (Organ Historical Society, 1997), and included here through the kind permission of Sand Lawn:
Console for 1910 Haskell organ; replaced in the late 1960s.