The cornerstone for the current building was laid in 1907; the church was consecrated in 1915.
In a report by "Ernest Willoughby, Organist & Choir master of Church of the Redeemer, Bryn Mawr, Pa.", on the condition of the organ dated Nov 24, 1953, the Choir Division is listed in the specification, indicating it had been installed after 1908. The report mentions that the chambers had not been cleaned since 1926, the likely date for the completion of the Choir division. It also describes the installation of a new console "by Austin Organ Company, Hartford, Conn. installed by Rassman and Donnelly, Philadelphia, Pa. in 1940. Three manual. Compass 61 note. Pedal 32 note.
Originally the organ had wind supplied by Kinetic Blower Company blower. In 1951 Rassman & Donnelly installed an " "Orgoblo" built by the Spencer Turbine Co. Hartford Conn. "
The organ specification given in this report describes the Tuba as an 85 note unit stop in the Swell which is borrowed to the Great. It also describes the Pedal Flute 8 and Second Diapason 16 as being "extension of Philomela borrowed fromGreat Organ". It also notes that the new console had a compass of 32 notes in the Pedal, although as built the Pedal organ chests had a coompass of 30 notes.
Choir division was prepared-for with blank knobs on the console