Pipe Organ Database

a project of the organ historical society

Unknown Builder (1928ca.)

Location:

Trinity Assemblies of God
100 Plainfield Street
Providence, RI US
Organ ID: 437

Update This Entry

Status and Condition:

  • The organ has been relocated.
  • The organ's condition is unknown.
We received the most recent update for this instrument's status from Database Manager on May 13, 2018.

Technical Details:

  • Chests: Slider
  • 2 manuals.
All:
  • Chest Type(s): Slider chests
We received the most recent update for this division from Database Manager on May 13, 2018.
Main:
  • Manuals: 2
  • Key Action: Mechanical connection from key to chest (tracker, sticker or mix).
  • Stop Action: Mechanical connection between stop control and chest.
We received the most recent update for this console from Database Manager on May 13, 2018.
Database Manager on October 30, 2004:

The original builder was W. K. Adams & Son (1885).

We received the most recent update for this note from Database Manager on April 09, 2020.

Database Manager on October 30, 2004:

Relocated from Hope Street Methodist, Providence, RI to Methodist Tabernacle c. 1928. Tabernacle building became Trinity Assemblies of God. One Great stop and much of case discarded. Church, now [1996] closed. Relocated via OCH to St. Anne's R. C., Salem, MA c. 1985.

We received the most recent update for this note from Database Manager on April 09, 2020.

Instrument Images:

The database contains no images for this instrument. If you have some, please share them using the update entry button on this page.

This instrument has been viewed 299 times.