A new 10-rank Antiphonal was installed in 2012 as Schantz #2316.
Updated through online information from Tom Scheck.
From the program for the dedication of the organ:
"Our new organ is a 3-manual instrument comprising 42 ranks of pipes. Of these, 13 ranks were retained from the previous organ which had been built for a residence and was installed in the new church as a temporary measure in 1950. Three of these ranks are now in the Choir division and the remainder comprise the Antiphonal Division. The Antiphonal is located where the original organ was and nothing was done to modernize or repair it mechanically. The console cabinet was retained from the 1950 installation with all new mechanism to accommodate the new organ."
Updated through on-line information from Stephen Hall. -- Organ was renovated in 2011. The organ dedicatory recital was one of a series of events to celebrate First Congregational Church's 175-year anniversary per local news channel WMFD, unfortunately no information was given regarding the builder. [WMFD.com on-line article with slide show date 4/11/2011]
Identified through on-line information from Tom Scheck. -- The organ includes a relatively large Antiphonal division, comprised of pipes from the previous Aeolian organ.
Console : Photograph from an archival source: Church website, submitted by Grant Farragher. Taken approx. ca. 2010
Chancel and organ chambers: Photograph by Church Facebook, submitted by Jeff Scofield. Taken on 2020-06-13
Church interior to rear: Photograph by Church Facebook, submitted by Jeff Scofield. Taken on 2020-06-13