Updated through online information from Mark Sudeith. -- Demonstrated this organ on July 9, 2012 for the OHS National Convention in Chicago
The Great, Swell, Choir, and Pedal are installed in two chambers on either side of the choir loft. The Great and Choir are under expression together, with the Swell being under expression separately. The Echo division is located at the rear gallery on the west side. Austin Organs replaced the console in 1954.
The organ was installed when the building was completed in 1926. Clarence Eddy played the dedicatory recital on October 30, 1926. Bethany was the first megachurch in its denomination (Reformed Church in America), with the congregation's membership reaching 2,400 by 1944. The congregation sold the building to Christ Temple Cathedral in 1972 and relocated to Lynwood, Illinois.