Updated by Charles Briggs, who has heard or played the organ.
Organ was installed when present building was built in 1916-1917. Do not know if it came from previous building or not. At the time it was installed, and electric blower was added. The pedals are tubular-pneumatic, and the primary and secondary pouches which are original will be replaced in Spring-Summer of 2017, and the pedal board will be completely rebuilt.
Updated through on-line information from Charles Briggs.