Status Note: There 1988.
Historic Organs Recital in 1983 (listed as 4-60). [On Roosevelt list as 3m.] Originally tubular pneumatic (electric action echo) with Roosevelt Adjustable Combination Action. Compass extended to 61 manual and 32 pedal notes. Electrified by W. W. Laws without tonal change in 1936 with a console built on an Austin stop-key skeleton. Swell Cornet and Great Mixture altered in 1970's. On PIPORG-L 21 Apr 1996 (Paul Opel) as 4-73. Apparently restored by congregation under Andover supervision with new console. [Facade may have been designed by George Ashdown Audsley? ]