Altered and relocated existing organ. Identified by Richard C Greene, based on information learned from a conversation with Carla Johnson. -- This is the Crypt Organ. The organ was moved to the Cathedral from an east coast location in 1990; restoration work was done by Dana Hull
The original builder was E. & G. G Hook (1857, Opus226).
Status Note: There 1991.
OCH from Covenant Reformed Presbyterian, Rochester, NY c. 1989.