Core of the organ is Wurlitzer Opus 716 (1923), originally a 2/8 installed in the Cecil B. DeMille residence, Los Angeles, California. Console from Opus 846 (1924), a Style 235 Special, from Lowe's State Theatre, St. Louis, Missouri. Enlarged by ATOS to 3/16 and installed in the Towe Ford Museum in Sacramento, California. Opened on November 20-21, 1992. In 2002, ownership transferred to Sierra Chapter ATOS. In 2011, agreement terminated and organ donated to State Theatre Arts Guild, Oroville, California.