This entry notes the rebuilding of the church's mechanical-action Beman on new unit chests, and the organ's relocation into the new church building dedicated in 1934. The organ was relegated to chancel chambers. Following a further rebuilding and expansion of the church complex ca. 1963, the organ was worked on further by one of Buhl's successors, either Barlow or Cortese. The organ's location in a deep chamber with inadequate egrees coupled with dead acoustics rendered the organ inadequate. It was superceded by a Conn electronic with patented Conn Pipe speakers, and when it failed, with a newer electronic substitute retaining the fake golden cylinder "pipes". The organ was subsequently sold to the United Methodist Church of Oneonta in 1983 where it was rebuilt by the Chase Organ Co. on new unit chests for the Fellowship Hall.