This entry represents the installation of a relocated organ - installed in a new sanctuary of the original congregation.
Picture of newly dedicated church: Photograph from an archival source: Evangelical Beacon and Evangelist, Vol. 5, No. 22, January 25, 1955 - Cover, submitted by Jim Stettner. Taken approx. 1954
Sanctuary interior showing opposing chambers and console on the right: Photograph from an archival source: Church Facebook page, submitted by Jim Stettner. Taken on 2015-06-13