According to cinematreasures.org: Opened around 1907 as the Happy Hour Theater. It was designed by its owner George D. Curtis and had 1,500 seats. The Happy Hour was remodeled in 1913 and renamed the Strand Theater. The Strand Theater was demolished in 1953.
Originally installed by Marr & Colton in 1915, the organ was enlarged by Marr & Colton to a 3/14 in 1921 and to a 4/15 in 1926.