Updated by Matthew M. Bellocchio, who has heard or played the organ. In addition Matthew M. Bellocchio gave this as a source of information: Andover Organ Company files; Andover 2009 Newsletter, p.5.
Organ was originally built by George Stevens for a church in Lawrence, MA (possibly the Lawrence Street Congregational.) It was moved by Charles A. Ryder in 1893 to the First Universalist Society building, which was purchased in 1964 by St. Christopher's Episcopal Church. In 1964, Andover made restorative repairs to the organ (Andover Opus R-36), which had been in derelict condition. In 1992 George Bozeman & Co. enlarged the organ to 24 ranks, adding two new Trumped ranks on blank toeboards in the Great and short-compass Swell, and extending the Pedal Sub Bass from 12 to 25 pipes. Andover protected the organ during the 2009 enlargement of the sanctuary, and relocated the blower from the basement to the organ chamber. The organ resumed its duties on Christmas Eve 2009 and is the largest 19th Century tracker on Cape Cod.
Updated through online information from Paul Marchesano.
The organ has a nameplate from Andover Organ Company, Methuen, Mass with the date 1964. They are apparently the builder who moved this organ to this church without full restoration and with no changes. It was restored in 1992 by George Bozeman.
Updated through online information from James R. Stettner. -- Installation of a used Stevens organ without changes. Case recessed into an alcove on the right side at the front of the room. 5-sectional facade with 19 pipes arranged: 3-4-5-4-3.
From [what church?], Lawrence, MA. Restored by Bozeman in 1992.