Instrument is in working order, and used weekly.
Pilcher Op. 440 installed in 1902; rebuilt and enlarged by Pilcher in 1937 as Op. 1829; replaced in 1985 by 3/53 Schlicker, retaining the case, Pilcher console chell and some Pilcher pipework.
Identified through information from Dennis Huthnance -- Uses case, console shell, and two sets of pipes (vox humana and a pedal stop) from the 1903 Pilcher.