St. Paul’s Evangelical Reformed Church in the City of New York was incorporated January 14, 1889.
The church moved uptown from Suffolk Street to the neighborhood of East Harlem in January 1900, and in 1919 moved to East 141st Street and Crimmins Avenue in the Eastchester section of the Bronx. -- From "Finding Aid to the Records of St. Paul's Evangelical Reformed Church", website accessed 2021-08-30
This one-manual organ was originally installed in the Suffolk Street church in Manhattan, then it was moved in 1900 to the new church in the Bronx. The following specifications were recorded by F.R. Webber (1887-1963), whose "Organ Scrapbooks" are in the possession of The Organ Historical Society Archives in Princeton, N.J. Webber wrote: *"This organ still exists in the west gallery of St. Paul's Evangelical Church, 606 East 141st Street, New York. Its ensemble is remarkable for so small an instrument." * Further details were recorded by Charles Scharpeger, an employee of Louis F. Mohr & Co., who examined the organ in 1957. Scharpeger noted that the organ had a pneumatic chest, a manual compass of 58 notes and a pedal compass of 20 notes. Wind pressure was 3½". The organ's measurements: 10' 9" wide; 7' 9" deep with pedals; 2' 8" pedal; 10' 7" high. "Organ has to be kept 12 to 18" from back wall because of tuning door and action access." Scharpeger indicated that the entire organ was under expression. At the time of Scharpeger's visit, the building was home to the Independent Spanish Evangelical Church, Inc. This congregation offered the organ for sale in 1959. As of 2012, the organ was extant in the building. -- From NYC AGO Pipe Organ Project
Updated through on-line information from Connor Annable.
From Suffolk Street German Reformed, Manhattan, then St. Paul's Evangelical [possibly this same building, as address shown by Suttie for St. Paul's was 606 E. 141st. St.].